Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shellfish monitoring

On Monday the 25 of march 2013 we went on a trip to Kawakawa bay .on the bus we sang some songs on the way.when we got there we meet a girl named Sophie she showed use what to do.once she showed use what to do we set off in our groups . Me and my group had to walk so far that my legs started to hurt but I carried on.once we got there we started it was loads of .I think I was the dirtiest there I was covered in mud but I didn't care .in one of the flags we found so many cockles we found at least 153 (i think we got the most).once we had finished my dad went all the way back just to get the car for use .once we got back we had our lunch. After lunch we went on the play ground it was fun after all that most kids went on the bus back to school but I went straight home .
By Caitlin R

No comments:

Post a Comment