Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shellfish day :)

It is finally hear shell fish day first I had to pack I brought water,hat,sunscreen,spear change of clothes and some gumboots.
But When I was about to leave I got a terrible feeling was I meant to where my mufti to school or was I meant to where my school close to school.but I left with my mufti on. Every body going had their mufti on two so was a big relief.

Then we were of we Lind up on the court miss Kidd talked about what we were going to do and made shore we had everything.

Off to the bus after a while We finally got out of the bus and I walked to the kawakawabay park from the car park.

From there we got informed of where we were going to do and what we were going to use and how to use it. So we got into our group Milan Ruby aria and me and went off.

When we got there we went to our flag and out Lind the quadrate and dug it up then we put it in the quadrate and started to shake it and we got all dirty. but it would not work so one of us had to go right out to the sea it was about 350m away and we had to walk to the sea fill up our bucket and walk back with the full bucket. Then we counted and meshed the cockles then we tallied them To see if there was enough. the same thing happened the next four things but the last one had sink mud and lots of people got stuck but I didn't.

Then I looked for crabs for awhile. Then I walked back and I sore my dad. When I got back there was only Milan there so we played until every body got back then we got back onto the bus and left to go back to school where we got back and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment