Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Parmco cooking in our room


This term we took part in the 'Let's cook with Parmco' cooking challenge. We had to cook a dish at school every week and our final challenge was done at home.

In week one we cooked Chicken and Oregano


In week three we made Apple strudel.


In week four it was our home challenge. Here are some of what our class made at home with the help of their parents. They all look scrumptious!

Lucia's Chicken and Oregano

Ella's Molton Chocolate cake.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia and Ella's food looks divine. The chicken looks delicious and the cake looks yummy. You can come cook for me anytime girls!
    By Miss Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks so good. Do you want to do it again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome l love apple strudel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious and yummy!Good luck with Parmco.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look for Apple Strudel.
    What is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could do that sounds very super yummy/delicious that my mouth is on fire for that. I'm going to trie that at home. If you see Samuel say that me and Joe said hi I'm on iPad I'm out

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey,thats awesome.that makes me hungry.FUN FACT.We did apple strudel and choc cake.Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete